AOL Mail is a free web supported email Service which is offered by AOL Company. Presently AOL is a helper of Verizon Communications. AOL Mail is named as AIM (AOL Instant Messenger) Mail.
How To Fix AOL Mail is Not Working Error On iPhone
Currently, AOL mail not working properly so users are facing AOL Mail Not Responding issues while they are using the AOL Mail. In this post, we going to help you to fix the AOL mail down the error.
We are getting various type of complaining about this issue. But the common issue is “Login issue”. Users are unable to login in their AOL Mail account. So let’s check out our list of solutions that will help you to solve “AOL Mail not working upon iPhone” issue.
Steps to Fix AOL not Working Error On iPhone
iPhone Login Error Solution (Turn on the Airplane Mode and Off):
Nowadays AOL Mail’s loading time is really very slow. AOL Mail service working through the Internet. So first check your network connection is working properly or not. If Your internet connection is working properly, then follow these steps –
- Step 1: Go to your iPhone Settings >> Then Turn on the Airplane mode >> After some time turns off the Airplane mode.
- Step 2: Check the Wi-Fi Connection. If you using a Wi-Fi, make sure it is working properly and has a good connection.
- Step 3: If you are using Mobile Internet data, then make sure you have an active data pack and the Data pack has a good internet speed.
- Hopefully, your problem solved.
If You Are Not Receiving Emails on your iPhone or AOL mail down just Reset Your Network Settings:
If the above solution not working for you and still you are complaining “Why is AOL Mail not working on iPhone?” then it is time to rest your iPhone Network setting. Maybe these tips help you to get a better result than the previous one. Reset The Network Settings If You Not Getting Emails on Your iPhone. Follow these simple steps to Resetting Network Setting –
- Step 1: Go to your iPhone Settings >> click General Setting >> Choose Reset option.
- Step 2: Now in the Reset Option Choose the Reset Network Settings and click on it. This case your Wi-Fi passwords and networks settings also reset.
- Solution 3: Remove the AOL Mail Account from Your iPhone and Login Again
- If you still troubling with “AOL Mail not receiving & sending on iPhone” issue, then
- Solution 3: Aol Mail not responding You need to Remove the AOL Mail account and add a new account again.
- First, we see –
How to Remove AOL Mail Account from iPhone
- Step 1: Go to settings >> Click on Accounts & Passwords.
- Step 2: Then click on Accounts & Passwords option. Here You will see a list of all Email accounts that you have signed in your iPhone >> Now Click on the AOL Mail account.
- Step 3: After that, you will enter in a new page where you get Delete Account option >> Click on the Delete Account option at the bottom of the page.
- Great, you successfully delete your account.
Now we see –
How to Add AOL Mail Account on iPhone
Step 1: First, go to settings >> Choose Accounts & Passwords.
Step 2: Then Click on the Add Account option at the bottom of the page.
Step 3: Now, Sign in with your AOL Mail Account.
Contact AOL Support Helpline To Fix AOL Mail Not Working Errors
If You Are Facing AOL Mail not working and AOL mail not loading Issues. We at AOL Mail support service Provide online solution for AOL email not working issue. So that customer shouldn’t be calling us repeatedly. And if by any chance AOL email not working issue occurs again. AOL Support expert technicians are 24/7 available to have a look at the AOL not working problem and to fix it there and then for the United States.