During the installation of the program or software associated with AOL Instant Messenger running during the startup or shutdown of Windows, AOL error code 5 may appear. Again, don’t worry! Try to connect as soon as possible with technicians and find solutions in your solution without any effort.
Why AOL 5 Error Code:
The reasons for this type of error are as follows. Look at the following items:
- Because AOL Instant Messenger software is not fully installed.
- Windows registry of recent AOL instant messenger software changes.
- Infection with viruses or malware.
- Maliciously or accidentally, other programs and important files have been removed.
- It is the best way to resolve all types of errors when you restart your account. But if you return to your AOL email account with the same error.
Solutions for Fix the AOL Error Code 5:
Do not move here and there for the solution, just fix your focus on the points given below and do this instead:
- Registry Repair Entry for Error 5.
- Scan the complete malware off your PC.
- Clean up the waste of your system by cleaning the disk.
- Now update the device driver for your PC.
- Recently reconfigure Windows Systems to Undo System.
- Re-install and restore Error 5-related AOL instant messenger program
- Run the file checker for the windows system.
- Install all Windows Updates that are available.
- Make a Windows clean install.
Contact AOL Customer Service Number +1 (800) 848-5295 for AOL Mail Help
If your AOL mail shows error messages and server issues, internal error or configuration issues, and many other issues, you will get online support. Our online experts are available to assist you 24 * 7 hours a day.