The password is the key to your emails and it will be very difficult for you to retrieve it if they are stolen, lost or compromised. Changing your password is always recommended to minimize the risk. If you are an AOL email user and want to change your password on your Apple devices then just follow the steps below and do it on your own.
To change AOL password on Apple devices like iPhone, iPad needs a two-way process that requires two steps to change the AOL mail password. The first step is to change your AOL website account password and you can only go to step 2 after that. The second step is to change the password stored in the device account.
Use these Steps to Change AOL Password on the Website
- Visit the AOL website account setting page.
- Sign in to your account for AOL.
- To change the password, answer the security questions.
- “Click Change My Password” after that and enter the new password.
- Now all of you are set to rock and roll.
Change your Apple Device Password To change your Apple Device password, you need to change the website first. Follow the steps above. Following that
- Go to your Apple device’s settings.
- Tap “Mail, Contacts, Calendars,” then tap “AOL,” then tap your email address.
- Tap “Password” now to type in your newly created AOL password.
- To save the changes, tap on done. Now you’re good to go.
Why Contact Third Party AOL Customer Support Service Providers?
The above-mentioned steps are step by step guide to change your AOL mail password. However, if you are unable to fix it by yourself or you just don’t wish to do it by yourself, then just contact our third-party AOL Email Customer Support Number +1 (800) 848-5295 and we will do that for you.